Emergency Sydney plumber
We will get to you fast! Our emergency service for blocked drains is available 24 hours a day, 7 days week. Mr Drains offers a 3 month warranty on all jet blasted drains, now you can be rest assured, we clear your drains properly!
With a team of over 20 qualified and experienced plumbers, there is one near you.
Call us now on 9986 1234, your drain unblocker is on his way!
What we do?1. Every Mr Drains plumber uses the very latest blocked drain diagnostic equipment taking the guesswork out of finding where your drain is blocked, quickly and economically.
2. Once the block has been found, we bring out our state of the art blast jetter for drain cleaning and clearing. This jetter cuts through the worst tree roots and blockages without causing further damage to your pipes. We offer a 3 month warranty on all jet blasted drains.
3. Hydro-Jet Drain Scrubber – unique to Mr Drains our Hydro-jet drain scrubber is the best drain cleaner. This technology cleans and clears your drain but does not damage your pipes like other mechanical cable machines.
After your clogged drain has been cleared, you can reduce the tree root growth with our new root foam product called Vaporooter, a natural drain cleaner. This foam does not destroy the tree, just the roots around your pipes.
Blocked Drain Options
What is Vaporooter?Vaporooter is a foam combination of herbicides that are placed in sewer lines to eliminate roots and prevent further destruction of sewer pipes caused by live tree roots. Only roots within the pipe and a very short distance outside the pipe are affected. Trees and scrubs immediately above ground are not harmed.
Vaporooter, a natural drain cleaner, attacks the roots in four ways!
1. Prepares the root - A surfactant blend which strips away grease and slime from the roots permitting penetration for the formulation into the root mass.
2. Maximum root contact - A foaming agent which provides a durable, fine-textured ‘vehicle’ to carry Vaporooter into maximum contact with all roots and pipe surfaces.
3. Root killer- An herbicide which penetrates root cell walls, bursts them and causes the root to die and decay.
4. Root inhibitor - A root growth inhibitor which attaches to surface-active organic material to inhibit further root cell division or growth for approximately three years.
Call Mr Drains now on 9986 1234, to discuss your blocked drain headache, we’re happy to provide solutions within your budget.