Plumber Hot Water Services
Let us help you:
- Honest pricing
- Quality Work
- Good listeners
- Experienced Tradesmen
- We offer a permanent solution
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Experience with Blocked Drains
Hot Water Systems
Your hot water system is the engine room for your home, Did you know your hot water system needs maintenance ?
Tips for prolonging the life of your hot water system.
- Ensure you have a pressure limiting valve installed on the cold water inlet.
- Regularly release some water though your TPR Valve (Temperature pressure relief valve)
- Replace the Anode in your hot water system every 3-4 years.
Did you know you can install a Temperature control valve on your hot water system to prevent accidental scalding, We highly recommend these device if you have young kids or elderly people living with you.
Choosing the right Hot water system for your home.
There are a number of different options on the market now when it come to selecting a new hot water system for your home some of the important factors to consider are.
- The amount of hot water needed daily for the number of people living in your home.
- The length of time you plan on staying in the home.
- What type of system best suits you – Electric, Gas, Solar, Continuous Flow or Heat Pump. Select the correct unit is important for your energy in the years to come.
- Location of the system – Inside, outside or down side of the house.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about your hot water system. Ph 9986 1234
"We have used your plumbing services for over 20 years now and have always found your company to be honest and reliable."
R G Brideson, L J Hooker Lindfield NSW
"We call Mr Drains to fix our drains that block every year and receive great personal service. I would highly recommend using their services!"
Mr Lawson, St Ives NSW
"I would not hesitate recommending your plumbing services to my friends and family. I called you to express how happy I was with the service. Geoff even took his shoes off at the front door!"