Mr Drains Plumbing was first established in 1988 by Bill Miller. Bill is a Christian man who is married with 4 sons and a daughter. He has always had a passion for great customer service that he instills through all his employees. Mr Drains is a family owned and run company based in Belrose, Sydney with integrity and strong values in customer service and staff safety.
Our passion is to help others, solving their plumbing problems. We want to get in and fix your problem as quickly and economically as possible. We offer a real time 24/7 emergency plumbing, blocked drain, hot water, gas and plumbing repair service.
We work with various industry clients from residential, commercial, restaurants, property management and government facilities. We also run another division of the business that specialises in pipe relining called Elephant Pipe Relining.
Why choose Mr Drains –
* All our plumbers are fully licensed, and insured, carrying a $20m public liability policy giving you and your property that extra protection.
* Fixed up front prices so you don't get any unpleasant surprises after the job is completed. 10% discount for all pensioners and Senior Card holders.
* Our plumbers are English speaking and explain exactly what the problem is and how they are going to repair or install it.
* They respect your house and property, keeping it clean and tidy whilst they are working onsite.
* You receive a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty on all our plumbing repairs and installations.
* All our plumbers attend by-weekly training meetings keeping them up to date with the industry, building and safety regulations and new technology.
* All our vehicles are fully stocked with the most popular parts and supplies, so we don't have to make unnecessary trips to the supplier, saving you time and money.
* True emergency plumbing service through our 24/7 manned operation centre, your call will be answered by a real person with experience to help and advise when you need it most.
* Happy customers is our priority - we want you to call Mr Drains again for all your plumbing needs and to recommend Mr Drains to your family, neighbours and friends.
* Our loyalty rewards card are given to customers offering 10% money back (to a maximum of $50) on any plumbing work completed.
* Be part of our ‘Mr Drains Giving Back Foundation’. A portion of all our profits is donated to helping those in need in our community.